Saturday, December 12, 2015

Hills!!!!

Met up with my friends Kate and Floss to do a bit of hill training this morning.  And what a morning.  We took on Mt Noorat and showed it who's boss.

Just arrived and set for adventure.  Looking a bit fresh, the most we'd exerted ourselves was getting out of the car and in wonder at all the butterflies fluttering around.



And then we were off and running.  Well Kate was running, Floss and I were still mucking about!



I was about to very elegantly climb over the sty.  Just hoping the electric fence wire was safely tucked away in that rubber tubing!



Don't mind my 'Something about Mary' hair. Ha!  I didn't have a hat and it was a tad windy!!



It really is an amazing sight and pretty special you get to run round the crater. 






What a morning!  Loved it!

2 comments:

Char said...

Looks like a really fun time. There's nothing better than burning it up in the great outdoors with friends.

Anonymous said...

Love that you are bossing Mt Noorat!! Like a boss!!!!